back ground

Followers


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Okay so today is Sunday and I never go any where except church on Sunday but today is general conference which means we stay home and watch it on TV and I just needed to get out of the house. Just for a moment. A drive around the block... that was all I wanted. So at 12pm I put lunch on the table and let Curtis know I was leaving the house without kids. So this is how it went. About give or take timing 12:05 Called Kids for lunch and had 3 prayers for the meal by Brayden, Wiley and Maya. 12:10 already getting Wiley and Brayden seconds, Taking Kalem off the table and put him in his seat 12:15 Tyce is hungry so have to nurse him 12:35 Done nursing and every one is done eating so I clean up the little ones so they don't look like orphan children. Clean up Lunch and tell children they can watch TV 12:45 Take Carter and Kalem up stairs to take a nap 12:50 Take Carter and Kalem downstairs to change two poopy diapers 12:55 Take Carter and kalem back up to take a nap 12:57 Put Kalem down can't find Carters passy 1:10pm found Carters passy and put him in bed 1:15 put Tyce down for a nap 1:17 Tell Curtis I am finally leaving and I get the keys 1:20 Brayden comes up stairs sees me with my shoes on and wants to go (All other awake children still watching TV) 1:22 Take Brayden downstairs to change his poopy diaper 1:27 Done with diaper about to go but other children start to yell in other room 1:28 Go to see what problem is Wiley pressed buttons of TV so I fixed it and but it back to show and sat Brayden down so he could watch TV and I could sneek off without him 1:35 Tyce startes crying upstairs 1:37 Change Tyces poopy diaper nurse him a little more again and put him back to sleep again 1:50 Tell Curtis I am leaving again this time for sure 1:52 Cant find my cell or purse 2pm Get Curtis cell and my extra ID to take just in case 2:02 Finally about to go but Brayden is up wanting to go again 2:05 put Braydens shoes on 2:10 Walk out back door with Brayden so other kids don't see us 2:11 Walk back in with Brayden change Braydens poopy diaper again while thinking "are you kidding me" 2:17 Walk out back door with Brayden to finally get out of house 2 hours later..... Next time I'm just taking all the kids

No comments: