back ground

Followers


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I don't know why it has taken me forever to write again. Everyday I have something cute to say about the boys and yet I never take time to get on and write about it. Instead I spend time watching stupid movies on netflix and Hullu. So really fast cute things the boys have said. #1. We went to a picnic on Saturday and it was raining and freezing but that is besides the point it was super hero theme and guess what? Super man was there. That's right! Superman! Brayden was so excited. He kept staring at him with big round eyes and saying MOM Superman is here and then he walks up to him and asks "Super man can you fly?" Of course superman was off on the day of the picnic and for the rest of the day Wiley reminded me that superman was flying tomorrow. #2 Wiley was sitting at the table the other night coloring. I was doing something and had my back turned and I could here him saying to him self " eggs come from chickens, milk comes from cows, apple sauce comes from apples and bananas come from monkeys" It was quite funny. #3 okay I can't think of funny things right now because I need to go to bed but I think we are going to adopt Kalem. He has a new adoption worker that says he is not going anywhere. Of course that doesn't mean anything until it is finalized so we will see. Tomorrow we are going to Prescott Valley for a class to learn about Medically fragile so we can get a higher adoption rate. I am hoping I can get it back dated. I have to get up at 5am tomorrow and it is 11:41pm. I am tired and I just don't know why I am not going to sleep. Kalem has been a whinny little boy all day long today and yesterday. He was up all night last night screaming. He got mad last night because I was brushing his teeth. Curtis thinks that's why he was screaming all night because I traumatized him. He could be right. Ineed to sleep Tyce is awake to eat.

No comments: