back ground

Followers


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2:21 am

Its 2:21 am and why am I up do you ask? I don't know, that's a very good question because I am very tired. I wish that i had a portable computer because all day long I write in my head about what I want or need to say at that moment but by the time I get here its gone. I have no more need to express it and yet at the same time I wish I would have because its memories I would like to capture. Today I had an interview with one of the bishops councilors for a new temple recommend. I think the problem I have is that I want so bad to be perfect and I try so hard that sometimes I am unsure if I am really doing my best to do everything I can. I want to be honest in all my doings but am I really answering all the questions honestly because I over analyze things and I just want to make sure I am. I need to sleep its 2:29 now and it shouldn't take me 8 mins to write nothing.

No comments: