back ground

Followers


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Karate

Right now Carter is screaming because daddy took Wiley and Brayden to their first karate class. Of course Carter wanted to go but couldn't because Daddy is taking the class too and he cant watch Carter. Before Curtis left for class he said "Who's" and then spelled out G O I N G. I said "The B and the W" meaning Wiley and Brayden and I hear this "YES!!" In the back ground. So I asked Wiley " Why are you so excited?" He says "Because we are going with dad. " So I say "Why do you think that?" and he says "Because you said," "I did?" I asked "Yep!" he says "B for Brayden and W for Wiley." Should I be worried? Cuz it could be lucky guessing although Curtis stood over the balcony the other day and said " Angela" then spelled out I C E C R E A M and Wiley starts yelling "I want ice cream too"

No comments: