back ground

Followers


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ok so maybe I'm not a blogger like I thought I was. But I tried. I should at least write a little bit so here are highlights for today.... 1. I enrolled Curtis and Wiley in karate (Brayden is still too young he has to be 4) 2. Brayden told a CPS worker that I hit him today and I don't think she believed me when I tried to explain he has been a story teller lately. So I will be expecting an investigation some time soon 3. Carter turned two yesterday (I know that's a yesterday thing but hey I forgot to write yesterday 4. Wiley ate my 39.00 bottle of probiotics (they are chewable so I'm sure he thought they where candy) 5. Wiley also ate my candy bar stash of snickers, butterfingers and twixs 6.Almost forgot to order my bountiful baskets but just remembered right now:) and that's all I can really think of. The girls just walked in the door from a visit with their dad. Curtis is downstairs with all of the kids playing and I am "putting the baby to bed" but little does he know he fell asleep 15 mins ago so I will blog again tomorrow.

No comments: