back ground

Followers


Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Day Today

7:30 Woke up got kids out of bed
8:00 Brittany arrived
8:15 Girls left for a visit
8:45 Carrie Licensing worker for foster care came over for an hour
11:30 Adoption worker for Kalem came over for an half an hour
11:45 Girls came back

Okay I'm done talking about my day. I thought it would be fun to write out every thing I did but I'm not even adding feeding and nursing and sweeping and mopping and dressing and bathing and brushing hair and teeth. Anyways I need more pictures. I tried yesterday to add a video. Didn't work out so well. And did you know the spot price for silver is at $37.oo right now. Sure do wish my parents bought me a $1000.00 worth when I was a kid and it was only at $1 an ounce. Today I got my essential oil shipment from young living:) Yes every one I am a distributor not and I know, I know who likes network marketing stuff? Not me I will tell you that. But some how I got suckered into it despite the fact I tried to tell my self I hate oils. And guess what? I love them. My husband has been walking around the house saying we stink all night. He says he might not be able to sleep in our room. I'm hoping that as time goes on he wont be able to smell them anymore. Wish me the best. There is this oil called thieves that they clam kills germs and you can't get sick when you us it. Well let me tell you if anyone would be good to test that claim out on it would be me. I have 5 little boys all under they age of four and they are all little germ factories running around. It's a wonder I'm even alive with the places there hands go. The other day I was making a fruit smoothie in our Vita-mix and Brayden our three year old wanted to help. So I told Brayden to go wash his hand and he proceeded to walk to the bathroom. 2 Mins later I turn around to find that he had loaded all of the cut up fruit into the Vita-mix. "Brayden" I said "I told you to wash your hands" "I did mom" he replied in that leave me alone and stop nagging I did what you said voice "Well" I asked "Why didn't I hear the sink water running?" Then he stops and with shock on his face and a soft little voice says "Oh I can't wash them in the toilet?" So you see now why I need Thief's. And that is just one story. Okay I am going to bed. I think I have blabbed enough.